One of the traditions in our school is „ The week of carolling'. Its main purpose is to cultivate the tradition of Christmas, mainly Polish traditions typical in the region of Slupsk. In this year 6a class prepared an unusual program – the students have developed, prepared and presented EUROCAROLLING. The educators - Beata Kubiszewska and Anna Makowska, the participants who completed the courses in November 2016 as part of the mobility, decided to expand the knowledge of students and teachers on Christmas customs of other EU countries. It resulted in Eurocarolling show, presented by the class 6a during THE WEEK OF CAROLLING. As a result, our students are able to wish Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in many languages of the European Union:
- Wesołych świąt Bożego Narodzenia i szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!
- Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo!
- Fröhliche Weihnachten und ein glückliches Neues Jahr!
- God Jul og Godt Nyttår!